What You’ll Get to Do:
CACI is actively seeking and experienced and knowledgeable Business and Financial Analyst with experience supporting DoD/Navy Programs and Navy Working Capital Fund Organizations. You will join the R Department Business Operations and specifically the Computer Program Quality Assurance Branch (R36), Naval Surface Warfare Center, Dahlgren Division located in King George County, VA.
More About the Role:
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
What We Can Offer You:
– We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
– Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
– We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
– We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
– For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.