What You’ll Get to Do:
CACI has an immediate need for an Administrative Assistant who will provide essential administrative and technology support for the operation of the Division of Management Services (DMS) and Scientific Review and Evaluation Activities (SREA) Program Services at the National Institute of Health (NIH), Center for Scientific Research (CSR). They will support and coordinate the review of research grant applications to further the mission of CSR.
More About the Role
The Administrative Assistant provides administrative and analytical support to several operation of the Center for Scientific Research. The Administrative Assistant should expect to fulfill the following responsibilities:
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
These Qualifications Would Be Nice to Have
What We Can Offer You:
– We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
– Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
– We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
– We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
– For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.